The fear that has risen in recent months made people fear more than normal and focus on that fear, which of course created more problems. Toilet paper has disappeared from shelves and many other products. Buying food that does not last long means excess money spent in the garbage.
We all need to calm down and focus on the things we can do in a wise way.
- Don't spend your money stupidly!
- Don't panic!
- Master your anger and aggression!
- Give personal space to others and to yourself when it is needed!
- Do Something, Anything!
In times of uncertainty, the biggest thing you can do is focus on the areas of your life that you can control.
When you focus on areas in which you have security or can choose to create security, you are empowering to develop a greater sense of surrender, peace, faith and confidence.
- What can you control right now?
- What can you be responsible for?
- You can control what you feed your mind.
- You can control what you feed your body.
- You can control how much water you drink.
- You can control your attitude.
- You can control your desire to find gratitude.
- You can control your breathing.
- You can control how much media you follow and trust.
- You can control what you share.
- You can control who you follow.
- You can control who follows you.
- You can control whether to do exercises or not to do exercises.
- You can control keeping your home clean.
- You can control the making of your bed.
- You can control your perception of what is happening.
The list goes on and on.
Here is the last thing I know.
Although there are many things out of your control right now, there is one main guiding light that is fully controlled.
And this source (God, the Universe, Energy, whatever it is for you) ensures that light always follows dark, summer always follows autumn, spring always follows winter, and this harmony always follows chaos.
By Galya Yan